Curating your own feed on Medium can be a great thing. I came across Benjamin P. Hardy (Medium most-read author) a few years ago and fell in love with his writing. You can check him out here.
These are the top 10 ideas he has shared over time that have been highlighted by over 1 million people. Definitely worth it to take a look.
1. “If you’re not feeling motivated — you’re either not experiencing enough pain to change, or you’re not curious enough about the power of possibility.” — Chris Smith
2. “Ordinary people seek entertainment. Extraordinary people seek education and learning. When you want to become the best at what you do, you never stop learning. You never stop improving and honing your skills and knowledge.”
3. “If you’re interested, you come up with stories, excuses, reasons, and circumstances about why you can’t or why you won’t. If you’re committed, those go out the window. You just do whatever it takes.” — John Assaraf
4. “We are kept from our goal not by obstacles but by a clear path to a lesser goal.” — Robert Brault
5. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
6. “Every next level of life will demand a different you.”— Leonardo DiCaprio
7. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
8. “Success is continuously improving who you are, how you live, how you serve, and how you relate.”
9. “Every area of your life affects every other area of your life. Hence the saying, “How you do anything is how you do everything.”
10. “If you measure your current-self against your previous-self — where you were when you set your goals (and even before) — you’ll experience happiness, satisfaction, and confidence.”