Just when you thought you couldn’t get more knowledge from real life hacker Tim Ferriss, he presents his new book: “Tribe Of Mentors”: The definitive guide to gain knowledge directly from people successful in many fields, but over all, successful in life.
What will you get? Well…
- The three books legendary investor Ray Dalio recommends most often.
- Lessons and tips from elite athletes like Maria Sharapova, Kelly Slater, Dara Torres, Tony Hawk, Dan Gable, and more.
- The new beliefs, behaviors, and habits that have most helped cryptocurrency icons (founders of Ethereum, Zcash, etc.) in the last five years.
- The mental models of poker phenoms Daniel Negreanu, Annie Duke, Fedor Holz, and Liv Boeree.
- The meditation and mindfulness practices of David Lynch, Jimmy Fallon, Sharon Salzberg, Rick Rubin, Richa Chadha, Sarah Elizabeth Lewis, and others.
- How and why Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz says no to most incoming requests.
- What motivated actor Terry Crews for life . . . and how you can use the lesson.
- Why TED curator Chris Anderson thinks “pursue your passion” is terrible advice.
And much, much more…